Monday, February 3, 2014

Cheaters Annonymous

In a world full of stereotypes, a cheating woman is becoming less cliche. We know what we want (and more importantly), we know what we DONT want and we are capable of having our cake and it eat it too. 

For some of us, we have to be taken to a breaking point to step outside of our relationships. For others, it's a routine, but it's a routine that is seldom picked up by our significant others. Either way it's not likely they are caught, unless they want to be. 

Im not here as an advocate for cheating. I'm here to provide awareness because a lot of guys think that women can't play the game they play. That's old news. You have ladies out there (like myself) who were schooled by some of the illest niggas out here. Any bullshit I choose to tolerate is just that, bull shit I CHOOSE to tolerate. 

Guys are so persistent sometimes. It's really cute. But a woman knows when she sees a man whether it not she's 100% capable of investing not only her mind, but her body. Most women are getting better at keeping it real with guys from jump, then they're labeled a 'HOE' ... But why? Again ... It's 2014. We do the choosing. 

I went a long time expecting to be cheated on, so that was always my excuse. That was how I made it ok in my head to do it. Cheat before you get cheated on. Until I met someone who made me feel secure enough to not need a hunnit niggas in my phone for 'back up' or 'just in case'. 

I did a lot of dirt and I've NEVER gotten caught red handed... Until I wanted too. And by that time it was too late. I had his name tattooed on my ring finger and didn't give a fuck. Who would dare check me? 

I mean honestly, if you have a woman who sweats the small shit, appreciate her. When she stops is when you better worry, because one of two things is goin on. Either she's building a case against you like a star prosecutor or she's got another nigga who's made his shoulder a place to cry on (figuratively or literally). 

A woman can be at dinner with her man and be fucking the waiter and old dumb ass across would never know, why? Because we wouldn't dare bat a single eyelash. If a guy was in the same situation, he'd get'ta stuttering and stammering or explaining before the appetizers hit the table. It's in men to be dogs but it's not in them to be house trained. They're messy. 

Women are sensual seductive creatures. We can have every person in the room hypnotized by us if we tap into it. We can make each and every one of our niggas feel special without them think twice about being just another player on the bench. 

It's all a mind thing for men. We let you think your in control but we have THE POWER OF THE V!! Fuck drug money, 'Good pussy. It'll buy you what you want!' 


Follow my IG @BlondeGirlNok
Add me on FB BlondeGirl Nok
Twitter @NOKIgivesuWINGZ


If you have any topics you want me to harp on, inbox,dm, or instaDM me. If it's relatable I'll get right on it. 

Thanks for your support
XOXOX - BlondeGirlNok

2 comments: