Thursday, February 27, 2014

Just a simple rant ...

I've been battling some inner demons lately about decisions I've made or didn't make these past few years. I know y'all was like damn bitch what's the hold up ?! Nonetheless ... I'm BACK ... 

What do you do when you've come to the end of your rope ... When your exhausted all your solutions? That's where I've been for the past two months. Trying to figure out my place. 

Stepping out of your comfort zone requires you to make changes. Some of those changes may be letting go of things your really not prepared to but in order to move forward you have to let go of the baggage. You can only hope later that the decision that was made was the right one. 

You have to cut off an infected limb to save the rest of the body, but the say don't cut off your nose to spite your face. I know I'm not the only one out there living in limbo. I just don't live in the shadows. Pittsburgh is a small town and I'm working on becoming a big fish so in turn people pay attention to what I do and how I do it more than they do the average joe. So when I make decisions, before I say things, before I post things, I have to already have in my head what the possible outcomes will be. What backlash may emerge, or if a bitch might wanna beef. 

I'm not the type to say, oh no, I'm not worried about what people think of me, because I do. What someone says about me can tarnish my reputation and fuck up potential business. And I'm all about my business. I'm about my money, who's not? That's no secret. Let's not be dumb, my name makes me money. Why the fuck would I condone anyone throwing dirt on it. 

I'm on a permanent grind for more reasons than one. I have my greatest accomplishment (my daughter) watching my every move, I have a whole list of people preying for my plummet, I have my parents behind me who had one vision for me and because I have strayed away from THAT I have to make THIS work. Nothing's ever guaranteed, but I can promise that this is only the beginning. This is only the platform for greater accomplishments. 

I don't know where it will take me, people ask me all the time what my ultimate goal is. I have yet to really determine that BUT I know the top is looking real good, and I'm going to do whatever, use whatever resources, outlets, or whatever the fuck to get there. I can stress to you guys how much I appreciate the support !! I am looking to expand because Pittsburgh is only the beginning. And when I break from here ain't nobody fuckin with me. 

Now that I've broke 20,000 views I plan to expand. So look for my official website, featured interviews, and sponsorship opportunities.

If interested in being a part in anyway of the come up and for t shirt sales EMAIL ME AT WENEEDNOK@gmail.com !! 

Come out tonight to support a great cause !! 
Follow my IG @BlondeGirlNok
Like my FB fan page BlondeGirl Nok

Twitter @BlondeGirlNok

No comments:

Post a Comment