Monday, February 10, 2014

Urban Myth ...


Before I begin let me provide my disclaimer ... My opinion on this subject is biased because of my past ... BUT I will try my hardest to speak on behalf of all sides. If you know me, you know my story (or the gist of it) so I'll keep it out of this. 

Ladies ... Contrary to popular belief ... A BABY WILL NOT KEEP A NIGGA AROUND !! A baby will not keep your nigga from cheating, from leaving, from creeping, from NOTHING !! And in the same breath, FELLAS, just because you have a baby with a shorty does NOT mean she's yours forever. 

For whatever reason, some women use babies as a manipulative ploy to keep a guy around. If your doing it to nab a nigga from the next bitch, chances are you just made yourself a permanent side piece. You'll do whatever it takes to divert him from his woman and that means you'll accept your place as number two. Check this out though, if you make that bed, LAY IN IT, don't try to climb your way to the top. 

I'll say sometimes it works though. I know guys who keep their baby moms around on the strength of their kids. To me, it looks like it's out of sympathy. He'll do whatever possible to keep all parties happy, main bitch, side bitch, baby mom, new girlfriend ... Etc.

On the other end of the spectrum, their are guys who think because they got a bitch pregnant, that she won't leave him. Like she's a permanent part of the team. Some girls fall in line with every other girl, others stand apart n dare to be different. 

The most important part in all the drama are the kids involved. You can't let them see the craziness. You can't mom or dad bash to them. You have to have THAT much respect. 

Here is a small note to new girl friends coming into a scenario from me to you ... If you get yourself involved with a guy with kids, please let the love you gain for those children be genuine. Do not force it to make your man happy. It only makes things worse, and it's transparent as ever. If you whole heartedly fuck with his kids, good, life's about to be so easy. If not, prepare yourself because shit is gonna be tough. If you have a hard time accepting things then remove yourself because a woman's or man's love for their children may be the only thing they have in common and it'll be used against you ... 

Either way it goes, someone ends up being an on going headache. Whether it's the bitter baby's mom, jealous baby's dad, or the selfish side bitch. So tell me this ... Which one are you? 

Follow my IG @BlondeGirlNok
Add me on FB BlondeGirl Nok
Twitter @NOKIgivesuWINGZ
Email me at e.kane521@gmail.con

If you have any topics you want me to harp on, email, inbox, dm, or instaDM me. If it's relatable I'll get right on it. 

Thanks for your support
XOXOX - BlondeGirlNok


No comments:

Post a Comment