Friday, February 14, 2014

The Cupid Struggle


Valentines day brings the best and worst out of people. Either people are really happy about the holiday, or really fucking miserable! Where's the medium? Well I'm here tap dancing in limbo. 

The really happy end of the spectrum is filled to the brim with people flooding their social network feeds with love quotes, gift pics, and 'FlippaGrams'. I love to see people who genuinely are in love, hell even in like with a muh fucker. People who keep their relationships fresh (whether for the public eye or not I'm not here to judge). 

At the opposite end of things are the Bitter Betty's and Bob's who are sitting back despising the thought of love. I ain't mad at y'all either. Clearly something has spoiled your Valentine's Day chocolates and your here to let it be known. (Posting pictures of Cupid getting shot and shit. Damn homie !!) 

Last but not least are my favorite kind of folk, the people who don't care about the holiday enough to post a million tweegrams about how much they don't care about the holiday. The ones who picked up overtime at work to scream, 'My Valentine is Ben Franklin' ... Not workin at McDonalds booboo !! But again, I'm not here to judge you. Be great. 

Finding love is an amazing thing. Loving whole heartedly, living happily, being united with someone who's best asset is you is an amazing thing. When you find it, hold on to it, fight for it. 

I believe in a higher being who gives and takes people and opportunity. Sometimes things (or people) are presented to you as a challenge. It's up to you to make the right decisions. This Valentines day I challenge you to do something different. Make a long lasting memory with someone you care about. 

Happy Valentine's Day from me && Mine !! 


Follow my IG @BlondeGirlNok
Add me on FB BlondeGirl Nok
Twitter @NOKIgivesuWINGZ

If you have any topics you want me to harp on, inbox,dm, or instaDM me. If it's relatable I'll get right on it. 

Thanks for your support
XOXOX - BlondeGirlNok

No comments:

Post a Comment