Saturday, January 18, 2014

Bitches with no edges act like edges don't be everything ...


Don't get me wrong, I'm in no way upset at you ladies for having fucked up hairlines. On some real shit, I pray daily that I don't inherit my dads receding hairline. A baldy doesn't work as well for females. 

What I am upset with is the excuses I've heard. An the attitude girls have when someone starts talkin about hairlines. You can tell a girl got fucked up edges under her weave if you bring up this blog and they get'ta rollin' their eyes, instantly getting an attitude. 

Look, as black women we forever torture our hair. That's a given. But we have to take responsibility for it. I don't want to hear you blaming your mother for relaxing your hair too soon or Ms. Maggie for selling you the glue you shellacked on for those perfect Chinese inspired bangs. 

Going into every hairstyle you gotta think about what your goin do next with your hair. Whether or not you'll have enough hair to grip to braid for that sew in. Or what pattern you goin make those braids to hide bald spots. So choose wisely !! 

More recently I've noticed people are wanting to find less damaging ways to do their hair. They're paying attention to the amount of strain being out on their hair and taking steps to prevent and repair damage already done. Kudos to you !!  

My main point is, you have the opportunity to prevent ridicule. Whether or not you do so is completely on you. 

AND FELLASSSSS !! Your not off the hook. Your in the barber chair every week and wonder why oh why your hairline is FUCKED up. I'm seeing a lot more guys rockin' baldys. I just assumed someone slipped with the clippers n they had to take it all the way down. If goin bald before 30 was your choice, shout out to you I f not, well think twice before you point fingers at any shorty with a disappearing hairline. 


Follow my IG @BlondeGirlNok
Add me on FB BlondeGirl Nok
Follow me on Twitter @NOKIgivesuWINGZ

If you have any topics you want me to harp on, inbox,dm, or instaDM me. If it's relatable I'll get right on it. 

Thanks for your support
XOXOX - BlondeGirlNok

No comments:

Post a Comment