Monday, January 20, 2014

Mind yo MUTHA FUCKIN BUSINESS ... Friends in your relationship

For those who don't know, I'm married. Like every relationship (intimate or not) we have good and bad days. One thing that keeps us focused on us, we don't involve friends, family, or social networks when we're at each others throats. 

Although we're very public, we keep our in house goings on, in the damn house where they belong. 

How often do you see couples on Instagram or Facebook fighting then turn around and are right back where they started, together. They went from 'That niggas a lyin ass dog' to 'I love my baby daddy, I'll never let him go'. As I've said before, I'm very into public image, an that there just doesn't look good from the outside looking in. 

And to friends stand point, MIND YO MUTHA FUCKIN BUSINESS. 

Regardless of what's brought to you, stay in your place n keep the conversation inside the four walls it was brought to you in. It's not your place to tell Jane, Linda, an Tracy a mutha fuckin thing. 

Early last week, me and my hubby were home and he got a call from his homeboy. He said his mans was at a bar on the West side of Pittsburgh and so was I, in some niggas face. My husband laughed n responded, 'Boyyyy my wife in the kitchen... Tell ya mans to take a better look' (oh by the way shout out to whatever fuck boy that was... I'm sure he's never met me but imma let you be great). Even if I wasn't in the house my husband had the security to know better than that. 

At no point is that acceptable for a man to be making calls like that because they are always trigger ready when the tables are turned and they get caught by their girls home girl. So let's just stay in our own lanes. 

And that's always a tough decision. Do you call your friend if you see her man with another bitch? Every scenario is different. It depends on your relationship with that friend. It may come back and bite you on your ass. It may ruin your friendship. Just be careful. 

Pittsburgh is so small an so full of crabs tryin snatch you down, if your not confident in yourself and your mate, anything can tear you two apart. Including friends ...


Follow my IG @BlondeGirlNok
Add me on FB BlondeGirl Nok
Twitter @NOKIgivesuWINGZ

If you have any topics you want me to harp on, inbox,dm, or instaDM me. If it's relatable I'll get right on it. 

Thanks for your support
XOXOX - BlondeGirlNok

No comments:

Post a Comment