Saturday, January 25, 2014

Side Nigga Syndrome

I just want y'all to know how hard this shit was to write without incriminating myself for my past activities !! 

Although it seems like women playin second is almost as normal as breathing now a days, men playing #2 is just as common. As I said before women can't love two men equally, but who says she loves either of you? 

Before I got married, I was a dog. I mean literally. I dealt with plenty niggas n made them all feel like they were number 1. I just wanted to have fun. But it's a fun and games until they find out they're not the only ones. We as women are labeled as emotional creatures but men are just as emotional, they just display them differently. And shit always got real.   

When your upfront with guys and let them know they aren't the only ones they try really hard to be everything your main dude isn't. They want to give you more attention than that guy, they want to spend more than that guy, they want to fake like they're listening to your problems more than that guy... All. To. Get. The. Pussy. 

Now if they get the drawls, 1 of a few things will happen. 

1) They change up completely, treating you like shit for being disloyal to your man 
2) They try to play it cool but be gone and want to be #1. 
3) They become clingy and try to sabotage your home life. 

Umma keep it real though. Women are a lot better at cheating than men. While all of this is going on in her life, her main nigga may NEVER EVER KNOW. Women know how to play all sides of the fence. We're programmed to be phony. It's just in us. (Whether or not a woman is able to suppress it and be real on a day to day is different topic for another blog honey.)

I can testify that guys pay the most attention to chicks when they are loyal to another guy. I swear I never got so many niggas lined up until I was holding a nigga down n jail or when I decided to settle down and get married. It's like your commitment to one guy is a magnet for every other guy. 

I laugh because in my head I'm thinkin, so you want me to dog this nigga, get with you, just so you can dog me. Because y'all know niggas like to throw shit back in your face. I'm not about to hand a nigga the shovel. 

At no time can I afford to throw away my comfort zone for a side nigga. Especially when I don't know where I'll end up or how many other chicks he's spinnin... Side niggas don't know how to act. Niggas get catty just like chicks do. Once you hurt a niggas pride, he's out for blood. Watch how quick you go from being 'beautiful just the way you are' to every average bitch in the book when they spill their feelings to you and you down play them. 

The bottom line is PLAY YOUR PART !! If you sign up as fucking janitor, don't try to end up a fucking principal. 



Follow my IG @BlondeGirlNok
Add me on FB BlondeGirl Nok
Twitter @NOKIgivesuWINGZ

If you have any topics you want me to harp on, inbox,dm, or instaDM me. If it's relatable I'll get right on it. 

Thanks for your support
XOXOX - BlondeGirlNok

5 comments:

  1. Yoooo I def jus read all of this in YOUR VOICE!

    #1 you can tell you went to #taylorallderdice because you are able to articulate in this format ... unlike these uneducated bitches... [another blog another time]

    #2 there's so many real nigga quotables im bout to create some memes lololol #butreallydoe

    #3 to sum it up .. I was a side nigga once and it wasnt voluntary either... females are the slickest of the slickest at this gangsta shit.. but the only way to tell if u dealin wit a bitch nigga or a real nigga is if #whenishhitsdafan

    The side nigga either:
    A. Smiles and says wassup [RNS]
    B. Tries to fuck up ya comfort zone..[BNS]
    C. Pretends like ur casper the friendly ghost [HNS]

    *RNS-real nigga shit
    *BNS-bitch nigga shit
    *HNS-hoe nigga shit

    [For those who might not be down with the acronyms]



    .

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lmao at my him stupid!! But all true shit I no all about it n I was more so the dog then the bitch lol but I've noticed that there ain't nothin like having a man love u so much that ur past indiscretions no longer matter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I hear stories of niggas bammin out like this i die laughin. I love it when a nigga shows how much of a bitch he really is.. lmaoooo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was so good. It took me back. I hv always said men can cheat and we will find out. But if a woman cheats he will never know and it will be right under his nose. .

    ReplyDelete