Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Make up BUST !!

Now I told my homegirl Bettina I wasn't een bout to blog on this shit because I didn't give a fuck. But because of the high ass demand imma go head n talk my shit any way. If your not from Pittsburgh you won't know who I'm talking about, but you'll know exactly the kind of fuckery. 

I don't know who spotted the bull shit first, but SOMEONE noticed that a local make up artist had done very similar work, on some alarmingly similar looking people as an out of town make up artist. Picstitches were made and plastered up and down the feed on Instagram (insert shameless plug here -> follow me @blondegirlnok). I can't lie, I didn't follow along any more with the goings on, but I seen enough to draw my own conclusions. 

In the past, I've reported phony FaceBook pages where my photos were being used to 'catfish' unsuspecting men. (A catfish is someone who pretends to be someone they're not using Facebook or other social media to create false identities, particularly to pursue deceptive online romances. -shout out urban dictionary for that fine definition.) I can't describe in words how furious it made me. That shit is weird. And it made me think that whoever was behind them had something to be ashamed of. They clearly were masking some sort of ugly. 

Now back to the make up bust ... Even though the only GAWDS that beat this face are one of two people (previously mentioned @vivaglam88 and @makeupbybo) ... I can see why people are upset. It's the fact that this person was deceitful and claimed work that wasn't hers. Even cropped out the girls IG tag and added her own watermark logo. That was FUCKED up. And wrong. And shiesty.  

Shorty was wrong as two left shoes ... But she had a nice little run. Had she not got caught she may have made the most money this upcoming prom and wedding season. 

Bottom line is she has to be hiding an insecurity... Or trying to shit on another make up artist the gain popularity. Those were great lengths she went but you can't hide things in plain sight and expect them not to be pointed out. 

But for me to go on and on would imply that I gave a fuck. Shorty fucked up, and bad !! But I'm neither judge nor jury. She ain't do nothin but fuck up her rep in Pittsburgh. And I'm sure she made a profit before getting caught up. I don't know anyone who went to her ... But I'd love to hear from you ... Contact info is below ... And I'll be sure to display your testimony to the masses !! 



XOXOX - BlondeGirlNok

Follow my IG @BlondeGirlNok
Add me on FB BlondeGirl Nok
Follow me on Twitter @NOKIgivesuWINGZ


No comments:

Post a Comment