Monday, January 27, 2014

No tea. No shade.



No tea, no shade ... BUT !! 
I can't stand for a bitch to sit and talk about a girl being taken care of. Let me be the first to say if my husband comes home today or tomorrow and tells me, 'Go 'head baby. Quit your job. Work on your blog 24/7' I'm tellin everybody to kiss my yellow ass. 

Don't hate on a girl for being well kept. I'm sure she's working hard at keeping that nigga satisfied enough at home without workin. Damn that. 

And you kept bitches listen up !! If your is smart your pinching off whatever money he throw your way and setting up a rainy day fund. Sunshine don't last forever. Take some of that money and start a company or invest it so that when you need it most it's there. 

There's nothing wrong with being a trophy wife. I stand behind you bitches 100% with whatever you do. Just choose your role and play it well. 

If your a working woman, be the best at what you do to take care of your family but don't shit on the next bitch for having it easy. Work towards a goal so you can be living just as comfortably. 

If you make your money off hustlin niggas, hope that your using that money to keep up your body cause when gravity take over, them titties ain't goin be sittin right like they used to.

Use what you got to get what you want. Whether it's Brains or your body, use it til it gets you where you see yourself. 

I'm all about empowerment. I see chicks doin their thing and I salute them. If their product is something I use or can see myself purchasing, I'll definitely stand behind it. If I don't, I may speak on it to my close friends or my husband but I'm not goin bash them publicly. It may not be me, but someone is supporting them. And that's all that matters. 

Let me be great and I promise you'll get yours. Karma is a bad bitter bitch. So if you try to shit on the next person, please be ready for it to come back ten fold. 


XOXOX - BlondeGirlNok

Follow my IG @BlondeGirlNok
Add me on FB BlondeGirl Nok
Follow me on twitter @NOKIgivesuWINGZ




3 comments: