Thursday, January 16, 2014

Rats on rats on rats ... Rumors in the community



I, BlondeGirl Nok, can only give the public information that has been brought to my attention. If you can't stand the heat, GET OUT THE KITCHEN !! 


Pittsburghers TAKE HEED !! 

While y'all worried about the 'China Man' frying up dogs, cats, rats, and raccoons ... You neeeeeeeed to be paying more attention to what (other than chicken and fish) your favorite local bars are frying.

I mean, I can only speak for places I've been employed. I never seen anything outlandish. Maybe a roach here n there. But in all honesty a customer brought them in, in her purse (I can't make this shit up).

This shit here though is unimaginable !!

My husband brought to my attention a video a close friend of his posted on his Facebook page eariler in the week. It was a group of fellas standing around a deep fryer removing a mouse or rat or whatever the fuck. It damn sure wasn't a bird. An YES IT WAS IN PITTSBURGH !!

Now that you have this information under your hats, bet you screamin' WHERE BLONDE GIRL WHEREEEE ?! Ha !! Cause that was my reaction. 


Supposedly It happened at a bar called The Sandy Creek or some shit. I'm guessing only Penn Hills an East Hills natives really know anything about how good their chicken REALLY is. 


Go watch the video on my BlondeGirl Nok Facebook page !! 

XOXOX - BlondeGirlNok

Follow my IG @BlondeGirlNok
Add me on FB BlondeGirl Nok

No comments:

Post a Comment