Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Who you callin' a BITCH ?! ... The controversy of the B Word

Ok so before I begin my rant let me insert my disclaimer here ...

I, BlondeGirlNok, can not begin to give a fuck about if one is offended by this blog post ...


There ... Now that that is out of the way, let me begin:
It's safe to say that I have completely stripped anyone of the satisfaction of calling me a bitch. I use the word more freely than any other noun, adjective, or verb. It's by far my favorite cuss word (after the Big F) !!

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not bout to run up on nobodies granny like, 'Yo bitch, you finish them cookies yet' but I may proceed to tell a story like, 'Granny you know this bitch tried to cut me off in traffic today?' ... BIG DIFFERENCE. How can you get angry at that? If anything you want to hear more about how that bitch tried to cut me off in traffic. Right or wrong??

I'm a part time barmaid and sometimes it slips out to my customers. I just hope they're drunk enough to accept it. For instance, I had a lady order a drink I've never heard of (which doesn't happen often) n my response was, 'Bitch WHET?!' (No that's no typo ... Whet n What mean the same thing, just with a ratchet girl twist). Anyway her girlfriend laughed so I laughed n the woman laughed. An it was all good after that.


I think generally people look at the word as an insult or an intimidation tactic, but if you take the power away before (or when it's used against you) then you have the upper hand. Girls use it amongst friends on a daily basis, well I know me n my bitches do. We have completely changed the meaning. If I call you, 'My Bitch' it's now a term of endearment. I fuck with you HARD BODY (Basically I ain't goin let you get jumped if I see you fightin' in the club).

It's about how you deliver the BIG B. If it has a little aggression behind it, yes, one may take offense. But if you deliver it with an award winning smile to a stranger, it's almost as welcoming as a flirty hug !! Intriguing ... I know !! But it's the world we live in. So adapt !!

Now I can say that calling a man a bitch is still cliché. Some guys get offended and in that case I tell them to pull up their fucking skirts because their feelings are showing. Get the fuck over it. A word is a word. If you find yourself getting upset over someone calling you a bitch, then maybe you are. Don't shoot the messenger ... I'm just saying.

I get into arguments with people and laugh when the BIG B is thrown in the air. I embrace the word. No I'm no female dog, but I can be a bitch. I mean I'm a bitch 99% of the day. My mouth is smart, my attitude is fucked up most of the time, and when I don't get my way I turn small battles into world wars. So 'Yes, I am a bitch, what's your next jab' is generally my reply when I'm called one.


With that being said ... I'll catch you bitches on the flip side !!

See yinz in 1000 views !!


Blonde Girl Nok

Follow me on Instagram ... @BlondeGirlNok

1 comment:

  1. Yes I'm your BITCH!!! Thank you BITCH!! Love you BITCH!! ������

    ReplyDelete